PRESS RELEASE – ITWAY RECIVES EARN-OUT PAYMENT TO ESPRINET S.P.A.February 2, 2018
PRESS RELEASE – The Board of Directors of Itway S.p.A., a company listed on the Star segment of Borsa Italiana, which is active in the IT sector, at the March 2016, 2018March 29, 2018
Ravenna, March 26, 2018 – The Board of Directors of Itway SpA, which met today under the chairmanship of Giovanni Andrea Farina, discussed the following points on the agenda:
- Update, pursuant to article 19 of the Bylaws of the activities carried out and the transactions with the most relevant transactions in terms of economic, financial and balance sheet impact.
- Analysis and approval of the guidelines of the industrial plan of the Group for the 2018-2022 period and the financial plan of Itway S.p.A. covering all of 2019; deliberations pertaining thereto.
- 2018 budget on the existing perimeter and assessments of impairment test s on subsidiaries.
With reference to the following points:
- The Financial Statements of the Itway Group as at December 31, 2017 and the separate Financial Statements of Itway as at December 31, 2017; deliberations pertaining thereto.
- Corporate Governance report pursuant to article 123-bis of the TUF and 89-bis of Issuers’ Regulations; deliberations pertaining thereto.
- Proposal to authorize the purchase of own shares.
- Review of the items to place on the agenda of the ordinary shareholders’ meeting and the related calling of the meeting. Deliberations pertaining thereto.
- Review, authorization and ratification of transactions with related parties.
- Supervisory body report.
Considering the hour of day, after having checked the availability of those present, the work of the Board has been suspended and adjourned to March 29.